Monday, December 14, 2009

books!

Right now I am reading 100 Years of Solitude and am really enjoying it, I think the best way to put it, is that it is a cool book, but I can always put it down... I want to read a book which I can not put down! I am looking forward to having 2 weeks off soon and reading during that time. I am looking forward to reading Three Cups of Tea, because someone I know cannot put it down. Awhile ago I started reading The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism, from the library, and I seriously could not put it down, it was amazingly intriguing and then I had to return it! A knitting friend just told me about The Hunger Games and I love me some young adult fiction! So, I excited to get these books in the house for both of us, Topher devoured The White Mountains trilogy once I bought those! I know it will be depressing, I still haven't managed to get myself to the theater to see Precious, which I fully intend to, but I'd also like to read the book, Push, it is based on. And a few others; Things Fall Apart, Middlesex and finally Kindred! Cheers!!!

No comments: