Thursday, February 18, 2010

Our *new* house is very modern and our existing furniture will fit in the space very nicely. We really liked the photos that the seller posted of the front living space and are looking at benches to go in front of the windows. This style of bench is available in many different colors, sizes, and fabrics. I have been looking at so many of them online that I can't keep them apart!

The Finland Bench is very reasonably priced, but I am not sure if I like the two colors or the way the legs stick out a bit. We'll also have to decide the exact size we want, something we won't know until we are living there! Ordering furniture on-line is a little strange. I like to sit and feel and experience it before I buy it, but then again, I've never bought a house either!
We are planning on getting a Herman Miller Eames Rocking Chair when we move for sure. I am excited to own such a beautiful piece of furniture!

No comments: