Saturday, May 8, 2010

sunny saturday



The sun makes me want to listen to Swedish pop music.

So, as you can see I have been stash busting all the cotton yarn that I have had sitting around and making bibs and burp cloths. Then I bought some more cotton to make a set for a coworker, who is also expecting. It was on sale at Fred Meyer, so I stocked up. These are the types of things I have the patience and time right now to knit. With everything else that is going on in my life I do not want my knitting to be stressful. I am though, almost done with Topher's sweater. A big thick wool sweater, just in time for Summer!

I made this Thursday night while Topher was at Soccer and I never thought of myself as a Brownie person before...but, these were delicious. As Topher sleeps in on his only day off this week, I am eating one right now! I am in the stage where I am hungry and I want to eat everything! It's a nice change.


The Tough Alliance is one of my new favorites, but ABBA will always be in my heart:

No comments: