Wednesday, August 11, 2010



I have been meaning to write a blog for some time now. Last week we started work, training and I had to move my classroom. I have been working on it for 6 days in a row, with much help from Topher, thank goodness. Our school year starts early and with the SIG grant there are a lot of changes and much planning to do. I am really excited to use the new program and to work with our new teachers and principal. It is going to be a good year! Also, I can't complain about being out for a few months with the baby! I am now 3o weeks along, and despite being tired of being pregnant, I feel great! Tonight we are going to see the Sounders play. (Never mind, we are staying home, I am overexerted and the baby is not moving...that always makes me really nervous.)

Finished projects:

We got a new cookbook, it is amazing! It even has dairy free Flan in it!!! I made pickled onions one day. It was easy and they are really good!


Night number 2 of Ecuadorian potato pancakes with peanut sauce and pickled onions on top (from Viva Vegan, so dairy free and gluten free, we subbed Tapioca flour)...sooooooooo good!


Our garden is awesome! I think next year we need more planter boxes!

One of the baby's sweaters I made. This one is for when they are 3-6 months, or earlier.

No comments: