Wednesday, August 11, 2010

this morning KEXP is playing music from my youth

Tomorrow morning we head off for our Babymoon (a vacation you take before the baby comes). Our Babymoon coincides with our Anniversary, sort of. Though I am hoping that we take off for at least a night for our Anniversary, say maybe to the Westin in Bellevue? Anyway, we are headed to Cannon Beach in Oregon. I have never been to the Oregon coast before and am excited to see where The Goonies was filmed! It looks beautiful and relaxing. Since moving to Seattle, I seem to be finding myself mostly traveling to cities, it's time for some quiet relaxing time with my hubby.

Meanwhile...today I have errands to run and plan on packing up as much as I can, so that I can make it to work for a few hours to get a handle on what I have to do to get ready for the school year. My classroom moved and so it is sort of a mess, but I am looking forward to a fresh, organized start. Then Topher and I are meeting in Lower Queen Anne to go see Please Give (finally)! We recently found the time to see 2 movies in the theatre! Predators and Inception, both were enjoyable! Predators brought back long lost memories of watching movies that we probably should not have been watching on HBO at my cousins house. And Inception did not have a dull moment and we left having questions that we tried to answer, I hope Nolan keeps making movies like this!

Speaking of the past...

No comments: