Friday, November 9, 2007

:::knitting soundtracks:::

I Y...
None Shall Pass- Aesop Rock
Graduation- Kanye West
Proof Of Youth- The Go! Team

But the best are always the mixes...I recently made 2 and sent them off to a new grad student...yesterday, I uploaded them to the pod and have been enjoying the fruits of my labor. I used to exchange mixes with friends, I miss that. (Hint, Hint!)

Today I tackle yet another new project. I have a scarf I designed sitting on the couch...it's SO pink! And I must finish it, though I have no idea who would wear it! I am going to knit a matching hat too, the yarn overflowth. Here is the other thing I plan on getting into today:


















Looks quick and easy. (in case you are a *blog* newbie, like me, if you click on the pattern, if will take you to a new, bigger image of it, so you can read it and print it off, it you'd like.) I am also going to make the Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies from the "How It All Vegan" Cookbook today, so I better get busy!

No comments: